Color Up 5k Is on it's way!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

If you have read in previous posts that the color run was the very first color race I had ever done. I didn't know what to expect going into this race but I am very glad that I took that leap of faith. Now that I have a few color runs under my belt I know what to expect and can actually have a bit of fun this time. This year I am going to be doing this race with a good friend of mine and even possibly doing it with my trainer May. I feel this will help me push through any struggles I may have and it gets me involved with all of my gym friends. I have been talking their ear off for the past 3 weeks about this race and now they are all signing up to do it with me. We have sat down and came up with a name that best suits us. This year we are going as  TEAM PIMP OUR STRIDE!! Oh yes! We are gonna do shirts and the whole get up and we are going to make the most of this race.




The Color Up 5k is apart of the RaceTx series. This race series has many different styles of races from color races to a zombie race. Making this race series one awesome series to follow. I have been fortunate in the past to be able to participate with this wonderful group of people who organised this race and I am looking forward to doing it again this year.  The color up 5k will be on Saturday March 8th at 9 am which is less than 2 weeks away. This is kinda of stressful because I am so very excited about this race and all the fun that I know I will have from doing it. If you are in the Central Texas area, this would be a race you don't want to miss.  Besides, who wouldn't want to do a race that allows you to have so much fun. Look how much fun I had last year :)






This year I plan on having much more fun than I did last year. So who is going to join us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino