Puritans Pride!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I’m so excited to fuel my #1MillionMinutes goals with Puritan’s Pride! All summer I plan to train my way to a healthier, fitter me, and I’ll need help staying hydrated and fueled during all my awesome adventures!

 

I will make sure I stay on track and will rely on bcaa's to keep me well fueled before, during and after workouts, and my coconut water to keep me hydrated!


 

I’m most excited to try ISO pure zero carb whey protein isolate and workout stack from Puritan’s Pride because they look amazaballz!

 

One supplement I’ve never tried but am curious about is 7-keto DHEA. I think it might make me extra awesome!


Bring it, #1MillionMinutes! I’m ready to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino