New rules on the Hot CHocolate Race!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013


As you have read before, I have a code for a free travel mug (DALMUG5) Well now, my code can only be used for the Dallas Texas race.  Don't let this deter you from signing up. Their are plenty of locations available for you to still sign up at. if you are looking to see if their is one in your area, follow this link and  feel free to sign up. You will not be disappointed. The race that my code is good for is for the Dallas Texas race happening on Feb. 8th .

Need a little bit of incentive to sign up? Well here is what you get at the end of your race!!!

And who doesn't like swag? I know I do. So here is what is in your goodie bag.

Still not convinced? Well how about signing up and running/walking this awesome race for a well known charity that helps children?

I know I am definitely sold on this one. The charity partner for the Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is... The Ronald McDonald House Charity. As you all know, I love t help any charity involving kids. Have I made your mind up yet? I hope I have. If you would like to sign up for the Dallas race on Feb. 8th 2014, use the code DALMUG5 to get your free travel mug. If the Dallas race isn't for you, then you can take a look here a find one nearest you. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino