Goal above all Goals!!!!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013



I have really done it again. I have been on my fitness journey for 11 months and after stepping on the scale and reeling out the tape, I wanted to die. I have lost weight and I am very proud of the little I have accomplished but to me, I haven’t done enough. I have struggled on my meal planning, on my workouts and stress has been a daily part of my life.  It is kind of understandable for me not is losing even close to what I want to lose. Please do not get me wrong, I am not excusing myself by any means. I know where I have lacked and failed in. I do tell you this here and now with all of you reading, I will not put up with it anymore.  From January, when this all started, I have lost 16 pounds and 18 inches from my stomach, 6 inches from my hips, and 10 from my waist. That is a very good accomplishment but for me, that isn’t enough.

So today I have sat down and decided to set a big goal and focus on it. It isn’t one of these little ones like I will lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks. This goal is far bigger than that.  This goal is a long term yet short term all rolled into one. I bet you are probably thinking how in the heck could it be a long term yet short term goal and how big is this goal really? Well, I will tell you this much. It is the biggest goal I have ever set and probably will ever set when it comes to fitness.  So here it goes, My big goal and to show you how determined I am going to have to be to accomplish it. My goal is set by November of 2014, I will not only be 100 pounds lighter but I will be in single digit Jeans.

Yeah you read that right! I told you it was going to be a monster of a goal that I have set. No small goals in between. I am going “balls to the wall” this time. I can celebrate once I cross that finish line!  If you would like to join me in this challenge, I would love the company. If not, helping me by keeping me accountable would do the trick just as good for me.  Here is to day 2 of my new goal. Let’s jam it out with a few of my favorite jams! 










This is part of my workout mix. Hope you love it! I have to run and finish my workout and get ready for my new job! More details on that coming very soon. Thank you all for all of your prayers and I look forward to getting this transformation going and gone! Eat right, Sleep well, sweat pink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino