Ladies Workout Express

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Welcome to the Blissful Experience of Aphalicious Bliss in Ladies Workout Express! For the next few months, I will be posting Pictures, Specials, and My experiences with one of the many awesome women's only gyms (sorry guys, this one is for the girls). Not only will you get the scoop of what goes on but you will also read about all the pro's and con's about being a member to help you decide if this gym is right for you.
First off, Let me get started by suggesting that you click the link above and see if their is one near you and encouraging you to try it out with one of their awesome online specials. Try it out for 3 workouts to see how you like it before you even decide to join. All you have to do is go on the website and put in your zip code. Find the one nearest you and then print out your 3 day pass. How cool is that? It is not every day that you get to try a gym out before you join it. If you do, Their is always some catch about limitations and hidden fees. Not with this one!! Their is even a kiddy room for you to have your little ones play in while you are sweating out the stress. ( I am a mom so I know all about how stressful being a parent is. I also know how great and stress free it feels after a workout. This would be perfect way to get a little bit of mommy time away from the kids and get yourself in good health in the process.
 Some of what this ladies gym offers is:
Free Weights
Sauna
Fitness Evaluation
Corporate/Senior/Student Rates
Infared Body Wrap System
Cardio Equipment
Personal Training
Just to name a few.

If you keep your eyes to the left side of my blog, you will notice I have placed a Page called Ladies Workout Express. That is where you will be able to find all posts and pictures that are partaking Ladies Workout Express :) Keep posted for my first workout recap:) I bet you won't be disappointed :) I have been ill and haven't had a chance yet to work out out a full set but I am looking forward to it very much. It is really hard to do much when you got 3 kids at home full time and on foot so as soon as my hubs decides it is a good time for him to take me, I will be posting pics, interviews and possibly even videos ;) Be on the look out for some awesome posts happening today! Don't forget to eat well, sleep well and sweat pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino