2 weeks and counting!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

That is so right, I am a HUGE ball of nerves :) My very first mud run is happening in 2 short weeks and I can't wait! As you have been reading, I am doing the Pretty Muddy Women's Only Mud Run June 1st. This is so very exciting for me. Not only is it because it is my very first race and from all the awesome things I have been hearing about it! It is because it helps raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness which hits really close to home for me. Something I haven't really shared much with anyone is, Breast Cancer runs in my family. a Few have ended up having to get their breast removed because of it. So when I found out that the charity this race was sponsoring, I was so very happy!

I am the very first really active member in my family. My grandpa, before he died, was a farmer. I have cousins who are active but no one in my immediate family has been active. When I found out how high of a risk I have of getting it and my girls getting it, I want to do whatever it takes to help find a cure. Well I started to get a bag packed for what I will take with me to the race. I know I still have a bit more to get but I am slowly getting things together. I have the following already packed and ready to go!

RACE BAG!
  • Beach Towel
  • socks
  • undergarments
  • flip flops
  • ktape
  • NUUN
  • blankets for the kids
  • 2 Trash bags
THINGS LEFT TO PACK
  • 2 suits of clothes
  • towel
  • shoes
  • clothes for the kids
  • water
  • bags for personal items
  • Soap
  • brush

If you see anything on this list that I have not mentioned that I need to pack, Please feel free to let me know. With their being 2 weeks left till the race, You still have time to sign up! So get your girl friends, your mom, your female in-laws, even the girl who lives across the street or you see daily at work, and head on over to PRETTY MUDDY and sign up! Don't forget to get creative with your team name and costumes! Oh and did I mention, their will be an awesome little treat for you all brought to you buy the race sponsor, OLD NAVY :) So hurry up while you can cause before you know it. June first race at Skyline ranch will be here :)

Can't wait to see you all their!

1 comments:

jillconyers said...

Love the mud runs! You're ready and going to have a blast!

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino