Thursdays Meal Of the Night!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Stuffed Portabello's

Ingredients
1/2 medium Onion (diced)
4 cloves of Garlic (minced)
2 lbs lean ground chuck
5 Large Portabello mushrooms
1 Medium Green Bell Pepper (diced)
2 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs of Butter
5 strips of 2ft strips of Aluminum Foil

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 375
Gut out the Portabello's , chop off the stem and wash off remaining insides. Set aside. Add Bell Pepper, Onions, Garlic and 1Tbs of butter in a large saute pan. Saute until unions are clear. Add black pepper and soy sauce and let simmer for 3 minutes. Next add your 2 pounds of ground chuck and cook till fully done (if their is a little bit uncooked, it will cook in the oven)  Next, lay the Portabello's on top of the aluminum foil and stuff with the meat mixture. Wrap up semi- tightly and place on a baking sheet in oven, on center shelf for 15-20 min.  Once Fully Cooked, Let sit for 5 min to allow the juices to soak into the mushroom. Then carefully unwrap each mushroom and place it on a plate. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.  (for my kids, I top with cheese)

Serves 5



I also came across this recipe and want to try it.  It was found at http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/grain-free-goodies/chocolate-bacon-almond-butter-bananas/


Chocolate Bacon Almond Butter Bananas

What My kids love is the frozen Sweet Mix.
How do you make frozen Sweet mix?  You will need 1 medium size banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup of blueberries, and 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips. Mix all of the fruits together in a food processor and pulsate for 1-3 minutes or until smoothed scoop it out into a small desert cup and top with dark chocolate chips. You can also add them to a blender with a little bit of almond milk or coconut water and make a yummy smoothy out of it. Top it with the Chocolate Chips and their you go :)

Another yummy one is Enchilada Chicken Mango Salad found at: http://paleomg.com/enchilada-chicken-mango-salad/

Prep time: 
Total time: 
Serves: 2
Ingredients
  • 1 small head of hearts of romaine, shredded
  • 1-2 cups cold leftover enchilada chicken
  • 1 mango, peeled and diced
  • ½ avocado, diced
  • sprinkle of salt and pepper
Instructions
  1. Chop romaine.
  2. Place enchilada chicken on top.
  3. Add mango and avocado on top of that.
  4. Eat up! No salad dressing needed!
So sorry for yesterdays absent post. I fell asleep early. I guess that is what I get for only sleeping 11 hours  Monday and Tuesday night. I promise to make it up to you guys :)  Remember guys, make sure you sleep at least 7 hours of sleep or you will end up like me.  I have also got from a reliable source about my MACROS Number. It is kinda the reason why I haven't been losing weight. I am eating right and working out, but the problem is, how much I am eating.  I have been staying around 1200-1500 cals as my doctor told me to. Well I kinda put my body into starvation mode.  So I am going to slowly increase my caloric intake by 100-200 calories a day till I reach what I need to be. well I found out I need to ingest 1984 total calories per day 198 grams of carbs 198 grams of protein 44 grams of fat. I have been eating 150g of protein but that is not even enough. Well, I know now what I need to eat to help my body do what it needs to do to lose weight. Well this is it for tonight, I will get out another post for you all tomorrow. I may even surprise you all with 2 :) Well good night everyone and remember to Sweat Pink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino