Hoppy Easter!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My children woke me up this morning jumping on my bed squealing ....
It was so cute. My landlady swung by early this morning and put some eggs out for the kids along with a little hopping bunny.
They were really exited. We all went outside in the morning and read from the children's bible about the story of Easter. Then they got to go look for the low sugar suckers that sprouted over night in the yard. Then as an added bonus, we had 65 plastic colored eggs filled with color your own stickers hidden in the front and back yard. A bonus :) So we aren't blowing our diet out of the water yet :)

For today's meal we had spiral sliced ham, baked okra ( tossed in almond flour), Deviled eggs. For dinner we had Paleo Pancakes and bacon. Yummy!
The One thing I wanted to mention today is that no matter what life throws at you or how hard life gets, you always have someone that loves you. You may not know it or even know him/her, but you are loved. Like me, I know I am loved by my children, my SPA and GGS sisters, and the good lord above. Through thick and thin, you are never alone. So before you go to bed tonight, tell that special someone in your life how much you mean to them. It may be the last time you get a chance to. Goodnight everyone From Aphalicious Bliss and Have a safe and Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino