Long time Gone :(

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I know it has been a little over a week since I have been able to post. Things have not been to well here on the home front. From computer issues to family problems. Today has been no different. My son fell off the back porch and landed on his head causing him to to go limp and quit breathing.  He was gurgling and his eyes where bugged out a bit. I have never been so scared. I started screaming for help then when I was able to get to the phone I called 911. He is okay now but it was extremely scary.

Okay now about the fitness part of it all. I have been on this fitness journey now for 2 1/2 months and the great news is, I am now 243! That is a 13 lbs loss. Talking about being super excited. I have been doing well on the food part of my diet. Eating lots of fish and chicken and avoiding processed foods. I have had a few cheat days though that I am not proud of but man those burgers were divine  *blushes*

During this time I have also come to find what my family HATES! For example, they do NOT like arugula or anything that taste like liquorish. They do however love Salmon with mushrooms and pepper sauce, home made chicken Parmesan and Turkey avocado sandwiches :) This next month is going to fab. cause I am going on a 1 week cleanse and then a 3 week power workout. Taking on a 60 day challenge to try to get in the best shape I can before June 1st when I have the honor of running in the Pretty Muddy Woman's Fun Mud Run!

Tomorrow I have to go see the doctor again and I am very nervous about it. I have been having some pain in my wrists and so Got x-rays for it. Don't know if it is from working out with the kettle bells wrong or what but it hurts. I may need to get a wrist brace for when I use it. To make sure I am not moving my wrist the wrong way.  So in the next few days, I will be doing an awesome review on the awesome new knuckle lights (these things have been wonderful to use during my evening strolls and to help me find things I dropped on the ground while running. Like my black fit bit) and I will be posting some Do's and Don't s  on formation while working out.  No one likes to get hurt while working out and heaven knows injuries always set you back. Without proper form, injury is probably gonna happen.

2 comments:

Nori said...

I'm so glad your son is okay! I can't imagine how scary that was!

Aph Mordly said...

yeah I am still scared badly for him. Looks like this momma isn't sleeping tonight. Right now he is sleeping with his hand on the back of his neck. I will be calling the dr. tomorrow and have him fully checked out.

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino