The reason why I love my Injinji's so much is because not only are they compression socks and they are also toe socks, but they are extremely comfortable!
A Little bit about Injinji-
“Injinji” pronounced (In-gin-gee) and is an African term that describes when a drumming circle reaches a climax, the peak in the performance, when all of the participants are at one with the rhythm, when everyone hits a stride and there is unison among all. We believe that translates to our community of athletes and the common goal of reaching one’s peak of performance.
The advantages of toe socks are so plentiful once you experience them, you may not want to wear any other sock again. The 5 toe sleeve design and superior fiber construction provides:
- Proper Toe Alignment (makes for healthier happy feet)
- Superior Moisture Management (drier and less smelly feet)
- Better posture, better balance (you get full use of your toes!)
- Blister and hotspot prevention (relieve some of that foot pain)
- Tactile Feel (enabling natural feel and movement in ANY shoe)
With this being said I just really can't wait to get this going and get 3 lucky winners to try these! So without further delay.......... Oh wait I do have something I almost forgot! Injinji has a sale going on as well. 50% off their already on sale socks!!!!! Visit the link to get you a pair of awesome socks for around $5-$8! You don't want to miss this! http://www.injinji.com/shop/default/sale.html
a Rafflecopter giveaway