Health and Fitness!

Friday, February 1, 2013

As you all have noticed, I have turned over a new leaf and have started focusing on not only my health and fitness but my children's too.  I have had some issues getting up in the early morning to do my run but hey I am trying :)

I have been working out daily with the hard to do Rest day once a week. I mean who thought that a rest day would be so hard to do? Not as hard as eating enough calories I have to say. That has been my LIFE CHANGE FAIL!

I never really knew how much I was working out and not eating till I started tracking it. Boy was I surprised.  Form eating 700-900 calories a day and taking over 8000 steps a day. I was beyond shocked! I never knew that I did so much and yet so little. No wonder why my body was throwing a fit. I was working it so hard yet starving it to death. Not to mention the water intake! EKKK Major FAIL on my part their too.

I woke up this morning and literally peeled myself from the bed. I was so tired. Yet, as soon as my feet hit the floor, it was like a light bulb turned on and I was literally bouncing off the walls. Yes my core is hurting after Wed. and Yesterdays core workouts but Today I am focusing mainly on my core. Like trying to make sure I engage my core while I am running, and while doing everything I do today. Even now I am sitting in my rocking chair facing my desktop and engaging it while forcing myself to move. It also helps that I am like totally rocking out with Spotify ;)

Now for the fun part... THE FOOD!

Yesterday I did a lot better for myself. I ate my caloric intake and had over 150g of protein which was awesome. Until... I saw my sodium intake. I bombed my good meal lol. Then to add to all the panic... I went to fix me some breakfast. I am out of eggs, milk, any fresh veggies other than a bowl of raw spinach that was about 1-2 cups in amount! I started panicking. Like omg my weight loss :( I got to push through 7 days of trying to eat right in a house full of processed foods my hub loves to have for dinner. Yuck!

So now you guys get to watch me nit pick through everything to try to find the healthy in all of this CRAP! *giggles* got that from the twitter convo last night about core workouts!   
CRAP Stands For
 C: Caffeine,  
R: Refined foods, 
A: Alcohol & Artificial sugars,  
 P: Processed foods. 

Avoid These at ALL COST! Definitely not good for any diet!
"Quoting Sarah Stanley with http://sarahstanleyinspired.com"

 Crap is a dieters failure point! Too much CRAP, and all the hard work you have done will go down the drain. Don't get me wrong, I have read in a few places, it is ok to splurge every once in awhile to keep you from back sliding. Just like most anything, however, too much of anything isn't always a good thing.  

So let me leave you guys thinking about this....
Would you rather eat foods that are healthy and that you body really needs and can use, or would you rather eat processed foods that have like bleach, wax, and even worse toxins in it that your body don't know how to process it so t stores as fat? Think about that before you pull into the drive thru at Burger King, White Castle, Whataburger, or even worse.... McDonalds! Oh don't even get me started with McDonalds..... That is a whole NEW blog post about that!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino