My leg workout!

Friday, February 8, 2013

I decided today I would post my leg workout. After trying my hardest to figure out a way to work my legs without doing lunges (my knees give out on me a lot when I do them) I decided to do leg lifts by placing my 4lb med. ball between my feet and lifting then did it with the 10 lb. kettle bell which was really really hard do to it's shape. But I will focus today more on getting the workout done with what I have then anything else.

Today I felt bummed cause not only has the scale not moved in over a week but I haven't noticed any inch loss either. I am like super bummed out. Anyone know how to help me out of the rut? I have been working out a lot and keeping between my 1200-1500 cal intake but the pedometer says I still have an 8k cal deficient. due to my workouts. I need help!

1 comments:

Joanna Broadbent said...

Drink a ton of water and make sure you are getting rest days! I drink at least an ounce for every pound. I also try to eat 6 times a day to keep my metabolism rev'ed up. For lunges, don't let your knees go past your toes and that should correct your form which will help with the knee pain ;-)

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino