Relaxation day..... "Pull My Hair Out Day"

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Have you ever set a relaxation day and had the hardest time doing it? Or have you ever set a relaxation day and all you got was stressed? Well that's how my day is so far. The kids are acting up badly and not listening, and with me having issues sitting down this day is so hard to do. I have always had issues sitting still so this is very hard for me. So, I am trying my hardest to enjoy my rest day.  I guess it is just that I am so anxious to lose weight and want so much to get to my target that it is really hard for me to sit still.

Looks like i need to go do laundry and make the beds and clean to keep me busy. I am one that if not kept busy, I will go crazy! So the rest days are very hard for me. So I am going to go clean house and try to keep myself busy so I don't pull my hair out lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino