Mondays Start up!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today not only did I paint the room by myself, I took the kids to the park! Where we played soccer, and chase and walked around the whole park's walking trail! Woop Woop :)

It took me 6 hrs on the girls room room due to it taking 3 coats plus all the patch work and such but I did it and boy was I tired ! I burned 2127 calories. I fell asleep as soon as my bottom touched the couch lol. SO I figured Wed... would be a good day to rest! Well semi rest as I had to walk to go get the girls from school. Will post pics soon of the park :)


Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog 60 386
Running (jogging), 5 mph (12 min mile) 5 78
Soccer, casual, general 25 341

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino