Sorry for the 2 day delay

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


 I will get those out and posted by the end f the day (sun and monday workout and intake) Today I am finishing up the house and finishing painting then I have to walk to the school to get the kids then come home and finish cleaning lol. I plan to throw in a little bit of a workout in their then tomorrow... due to being so wore out of over a week of non stop workout. I am going to have a rest and recoup day :) Then back onto the weight loss journey for me :) It seems so hard to have a rest day cause I am so excited and motivated to lose weight yet I know I need to or I will end up plateauing. EEK





SO As you know my goal is to lose 100 lbs by this time next year. I am doing all kinds of research to help me lose the weight. Like what are the best foods to eat, and what to stay away from. I know I may eat too little cals but I promise I am trying. I need to lose the weight for my health and by golly I will. My kids will learn the value of eating healthy and not playing video games or in front of the TV all day. :)


This is perfect weather to be outside in the park. A nice 68 outside and sunny. Me and the kids are going to be outside most of the afternoon. Well in between cleaning lol. 




My secret sweet that I love to eat when I am wanting something sweet is my Greek yogurt. I mean I absolutely LOVE it. It has lots of protein in it and is yummy. My favorite is the strawberry and cherry.  Well off to do my rest day :) Hugs everyone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino