Muti vitamin help!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ok First off, I have a really high iron level so I was told to get a multivitamin that has no iron in it . Levels are norm around 19.  I use to take women's one a day active matabolism with no issue but due to my iron levels I was told to stop :( I have tried prenatals, I have tried centrum and even the equate vitamin all of them make me throw up. I take them with food so I shouldn't be throwing up. Now I am trying the Alive! women's 50+ and it still makes me throw up. I can hold down the fish oils perfectly but when it comes to the multivitamins.... my body isn't having it :( Even the flinstones make me throw up. Can someone please HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino