Taking My Body Back

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I am a mother of 3 wonderful children. I have had a ton of stress in my life over the past 10 years that have help aid in my weight gain. Now It is time for me to take my body back. I am only 26 and yet weigh in at nearly 260. That is not only unfair to my children cause I can't go do awesome stuff with them like playing sports and such, but it isn't fair to me too. I don't like being huge and disgusting looking. I hate the idea that my body is killing me slowly. I hate the fact that I am enabling my children down a road to obesity where they too will have to live with the horror and depressing ways that I currently live. No one deserves to go through what I am going through. No one deserves to have not only EVERYONE around them telling them they are worthless and useless and would never amount to anything, but them self torturing them to the point they see it as the only way to stop the pain is to end their life. What kind of role model would I continue to be if I kept myself in such a low state and my body slowly killing itself to the point that one slice of bread or one more burger would result to me being dead and leaving my kids behind to be tormented like I do? Not a good mother at all. So I am now going to take my stand and start being the mother my kids need me to be. One pound shed at a time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino