MPG MAT REVIEW!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yep thanks to the awesome people over at MPG, I have the pleasure of reviewing one one awesome yoga mat! This Yoga Mat is thick and with me being use to working out on the floor, this is wonderful! It is black on one side and the other is a beautiful light blue. Which you guys know me I LOVE blue! Exp. baby blue like this mat has. I found myself pushing myself even harder than I was before. I found myself saying, "I Can't do this.... What am I saying of course I can do it! Get your big butt in gear and get to working" I pushed an extra 5 min till I just couldn't anymore :) I love this mat! It is wonderful! I really do recommend you getting one of these! I have seen short Yoga mats that you spend half of your workout off the mat. Not with this one! It is a full length mat! Thank You so much MPG for giving me the opportunity to use this wonderful Product of yours! If you would LOVE to get one of these awesome mats for yourself for $47, make sure to visit MPG by clicking the Top Picture! Trust me, You WILL NOT be disappointed!



Textured fitness/yoga mat with two-toned color design and debossed MPG logo.
  • Eco friendly biodegradable, recyclable, non-leaching, emission free TPE plastic
  • Dual texture for comfort and grip
  • Dimensions: 24” x 68”
  • 6 mm thick
Style#MPGAAF2AA09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aphalicious Bliss Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino